Sunday, June 19, 2005

Life Summery

So it's been a long time since I've written anything. Mostly it wasn't my fault. During my graduation weekend my parents took all of my possesions, including my desktop, so I've been without internet for a few weeks until now. Now I have my graduation present to myself....my beautiful ibook. I LOVE it! I could go on about how wonderful my new toy is, but I wouldn't want to bore you.

My summer has been made up of going to work, hanging out, and reading. Nothing too exciting, but at the same time exactly what I wanted to do. Early this morning I got back from Boston. B and I went to his Law School housing fair. It was so much fun and really quite an adventure. I learned quite a few things;

1. My memory of the city wasn't quite what I thought it was so I had a hard time figuring out where things were on the T line.

2. Drivers in Boston are mean and rude and possibly crazy. I thought the Beltway and DC were bad, but I was really wrong.

3. I still love the Boston accent.

4. For a tourist it is really hard to find Ben Franklin's grave. We found Josiah's though. (See #1)

5. People in Mass. love Dunkin Dounuts and every strret must have at least one or two.

6. Two hours of sleep will make two mature individuals very funny to each other and not so funny to anyone else.

7. New Jersey and full serve gas stations are stupid and confirm all of my hate for Jersey. (I still love YOU Lauren, not your city)

All and all Boston was a great time and it was nice just to hang out and have no real obligations.

So tomorrow I go back to work, but today I am going to lay around and be lazy....which is what I do best.

1 Comments:

Blogger * T * said...

Yay posting! :-D

June 21, 2005 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home